signature collection period
February 27 - March 20
Click on your county to download a petition
- Print double-sided
- Both the circulator (person collecting signatures) and signer (elector) must be registered Democrats
- The signer (elector) must be registered to vote in the county designated on the petition
- All fields must be completed. Do not leave anything blank.
- Must have a signature and printed name
- Must have a house number, street name, and municipality (city, township, village, etc.)
- Ditto marks ("") are NOT allowed. Every field must be individually completed by each signer.
- Each signer must fill in their information. The circulator is not permitted to fill in information on someone's behalf.
- The circulator must be present when a petition is signed. Please do not leave petitions unattended.
- Before a petition is mailed or turned in to us, the circulator MUST have the "Affidavit of Circulation" (bottom section of page 2 of the petition) completed and notarized. Please remember, DO NOT sign that section until you are in front of a Notary Public and they can witness you sign it.
please Turn in petitions no later than March 19, 2018
P.O. Box 10
Chalk Hill, PA 15421
no later than March 12, 2018
If you have any questions,
please call our Volunteer Cooridnator at 724-984-7789
email us at email@example.com